Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Growing by the day

2-22-11  Well, it has been a little while since I last updated.   Things are going really well.  I do have a little more energy at this point, but I am also not sleeping too well.  :(  This not sleeping on my stomach and back thing is killing me.  Being a stomach sleeper my whole life, I had to switch from that to my back almost immediately with my pooch growing.  Now I am reaching the point where I am not supposed to even sleep on my back, so I am stuck to my sides.  This is just not for me...  I am rotating constantly because my hips are hurting as well as having pillows surrounding me to try to help with the discomfort.  Adam said that when he came to bed the other night there almost wasn't any room for him due to the pillow overload!

I did get to have my second pregnancy massage today and it was fantastic!!!  Wish I could get them weekly, but monthly is working out well!  Another item I added to my list was getting a light workout in.  Due to previous miscarriages, I had been really taking it easy and basically was being a bum.  Well, the doctor has said that I am in the safe zone now, so I am adding some good old exercise to my daily routine!  It felt really good to be back in the gym!!!

I am growing by the day and getting thoroughly excited to have the little guy come out!!!  I know, I know, he needs a LOT more time to be cooking in there, so I am not in too much of a rush.

Until next time!!!!
XOXOXOXOXO
Katie

MISS YOU MAGS!