Friday, February 11, 2011

FILLED WITH EXCITEMENT

2-11-11  So today is the day we find out the sex of the baby!  My anxiety is so high!  I feel almost sick to my stomach because I am so excited!!!  The secretary at my school is due like 4 days after me and she found out yesterday that she is having a girl.  She wanted a girl so badly because she already has 2 boys.  I am so happy for her that she got her little girl!  We have been saying all along that we are having different sex babies, so I am starting to think it may be a boy, but YOU NEVER KNOW! 

Our appointment is at 1:00 so I will update as soon as I can to let you all know!  We will soon have our little Adylynn (I know weird spelling, but we like it) not sure of middle name yet Montes or our little Jackson Marc Montes!!!!

More to come....