Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Baby #2

So on June 26th I took a pregnancy test (did I mention it was from the Dollar Store?) just because I was like 5 or 6 days late in my cycle, but my cycle had not been completely normal since I had Jackson.  I literally just was taking it to see that I wasn't pregnant.  I was not having any of my normal symptoms that I had had with Jackson or my other miscarriages, so I thought there was NO chance I was pregnant.  When I took the test, it came out positive immediately.  I was kind of freaking out!!!  I didn't know what to think, but I just knew it was truly positive and I was pregnant!

Adam was already at work and I didn't want to tell him over the phone, so I kept it in all day except I did tell Mags and Ash!  When Adam got home from work, I had previously written "I am a big brother" on a onsie of Jackson's, and he walked in the door and Adam saw it..  His exact words, "Are you pregnant?'  I said yes and kind of laughed!  I think he was just as shocked as me.  I think we both kind of thought that it was going to take a long process to get pregnant, just like it did with Jackson.

We are so excited and can't wait to meet this little one!!!  I have a feeling it is a boy again, but we will wait and see!  Our due date is February 23rd.

We went to the doctor already and everything looked great!  We could see the heartbeat right away and it was amazing to see something growing inside me again :)

I have not been feeling too great this time around.  I think I am just more exhausted because I am chasing a toddler around while I have no energy.  But I am napping when Jackson naps and trying to relax as much as possible.

                                            Here is the first picture of baby #2: 6 weeks 6 days