Monday, April 11, 2011

4-11-11 ***28 weeks 2 days!

Well I am officially in my third trimester!  It is pretty crazy to think that I have less than 12 weeks left.  It is going sooooooooo fast.  I am feeling very well and loving each and every day!  Jackson is moving consistently daily and is growing so much.  I know this because I feel just in the last week my stomach has like doubled in size :)  My book does say that he is about 16 inches long now and about 2 1/2 lbs.  I was on spring break last week and I feel like each day my belly just got bigger and bigger.  I don't know if this is because I had nothing better to do than to look at it or what not?!

I had the most amazing baby shower this past weekend and got some AWESOME gifts!  Thanks again to everyone who made that day so special for me and little Jackson!  Megan, Ashley and Tammy did a truly AMAZING job with it and it was picture perfect!

The baby room is still a work in progress!  Due to some silly mistakes we had to start practically over on the chair rail we are putting up, but it is all coming together and I can't wait to put all of Jackson's goodies away and organized!  I have been taking pictures of it, but I am going to wait to post until we have it all done!